my pleasure

TOUNGE OF MY COLICAB

Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

midway through haircut

wuuhu.Looking at my self in the mirror, I’m not sure if I’d recognized myself. I no longer have long hair. The 9 month experiment has come to an end and while it was a bit sad to see my long hair go away, it was also time for a change. Why I decided to grow out my hair doesn’t really have that interesting of a back story. It was my nature to be lazy and one time I just didn’t get a haircut for a really long time, and before I knew it, my hair was several inches long. I had always had the idea of growing out my hair and what better chance than now. And there you have it, the reason I had long hair was because I was too lazy to get a haircut.

So several weeks ago, I had a poll up asking what people thought I should do with my hair. Most people thought I should go with a new style or go short. There were a few that told me that I looked better with long hair and it gave me character. In the end, I decided it was a time for a change and decided to go with short hair.short hair made perfect sense.

So I had no idea what style I really wanted.so here i am.

pic will upload soon. T_T


2 comments: