my pleasure

TOUNGE OF MY COLICAB

Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

我希望你慢慢死,但快点下地狱。

wtf wtf wtf


Normally I’d be too lazy to write about this, but I feel it needs a least a little explanation.

I won't lie, I was a nervous sort of kid. I didn't like fireworks, I didn't like swimming, and so on. Point is, I was scared of several things, so I started thinking. Maybe all these things I was afraid of were things I had experienced in a negative way in some previous light. As I got older, I realized that I didn't like fireworks . Woops. I didn't like swimming because I jumped in the wrong end of a pool and had to have a lifeguard drag my ass out. I wasn't scared because of past life experiences, but because of bad experiences in my current life. I pushed those things out of my head, though, until I was old enough to acknowledge that I was just being stupid and eventually quit bothering with the past life nonsense.

what the ''f'' am i writing here?????pfffttt..

No comments:

Post a Comment