
Everyone has their own views. Everyone has priorities, everyone has sentiments that they should be proud of. Hiding from your views devalues them. So why would a person come up with a phrase to cover up their real feelings? Well, these people are of a particular breed. You see, if a person finds out the truth about them, they’re one step closer to realizing that the person is in fact a dipshit.
I am far superior a human being to any of them, and I would like them to cater to my own tastes. In fact, I hypocritically hold the opinion that if their opinions change to suit.
I am far superior a human being to any of them, and I would like them to cater to my own tastes. In fact, I hypocritically hold the opinion that if their opinions change to suit.
No comments:
Post a Comment