It's so funny how much I have changed over the years as a big guy(i guess) For the better for sure. I have always enjoyed being a human. All my growing up all I ever wanted was to be an ''human'', It's so neat how things work out. Developed into loving it, treasuring it, savoring it and not being able to get enough of this shit. I love it more than I can express written here. More than I can even convey in words to another. I am at a point in my life where I am so content and feel secure in my role.MOM.
And yes this is my mom.i know its not easy for you to grow us up.Big thanks to u mom.I really hope that ur enjoying youre self of being mom,be the part of this family is really the one i can be proud of.I love you more than I can express written here on this site.Sometimes i worry about things happening to our family.health issues and job security mostly. I just feel so blessed and when I look around at the world and even at others that I know personally I am just waiting for our trials to come. I try to replace these feelings with those of gratitude and just thankfulness, reminding myself to enjoy today and somehow just let my faith get me through what lies ahead, whatever that may be, because I surely don't know and can't change it no matter what.For better or worst,i'll always be with you mom.GOLD MEDAL for you.Deep inside my heart,i do appreciate all the thing you've done with me and to this family of course.I wish i can do something for you.I'm glad I tried this and will be sticking to it for sure. Two thumbs up.
with love
-your son-
-your son-

mom is everything!
ReplyDeleteyes it was..:)
ReplyDelete