my pleasure

TOUNGE OF MY COLICAB

Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

AND YES THIS IS THE LOVE STORY

I'm going to to give you all my take in life.we're not alone,and people out there who think their alone,u'r not!there's is 8 planets(i ask my cousin and my friend acha about this shit), stars and galaxy’s that we are yet to explore by means other than a big ass telescope, think about it there has to be some kind of life on one of those planets or in those galaxy’s or are we really that lucky to be the only ones in this universe.

The girl I have been after for almost a month now is with me, it has taken a lot of work but she is worth it. If you are reading this you know who you are and you are amazing.And I thought about life before her, how my world used to be, what I used to be in to, what I used to think mattered. And I thought about how life would be after her. And my thoughts ran to how she made me see things from a different point of view, how I sometimes managed to see through the key hole to her galaxy the 8 planet i told u before.im such a lucky guy.

Life happened, we got different partners but we never lost contact. we spent a lot of time together and it always just felt right(event we were just talk on the cellphone).for several years we didnt meet and talk.and suddenly we meet on social website (facebook) ,and yes i would give a million thanks to mark zuckerberg who created this shit.

spending 30 minute typing about her is very worth it.well im just an human being,i have a feeling just like you do.i love her and its true.(u know who you are).

with love
<3>

No comments:

Post a Comment