my pleasure

TOUNGE OF MY COLICAB

Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

SHIT HAPPENED

And again SHIT HAPPENED ,I’m not sure if it was because of me or what, for no particular reason, perhaps because I’m too kind sometimes for my own good. Or maybe it was the feeling and expressing of greatness,who knows but from the first month of this year i feel BAD.Now I was a pretty weak as a kid and prayed upon the weak like a bully but not out of hate or an overblown ego.

It’s really weird how it works but I’m a very well known person, I don’t think it’s because of any reason in particular but for some strange reason people cannot forget me, myself I see a face at a house party a few weeks later I’ve forgotten it possibly due to effects and consumption of alcohol but who knows, I cannot seem to remember anyone unless I have something to remember them by such as looks, personality, or if I spoke to them for any great length of time.

But back on path to the story I was a little fucker and every time i try to do something nice,shit happen.I believe in karma.but sometime i think its not fair for me.for all the effort n shit i try,its not fair.i deserve more better than this.i hope no one read this shit.its full of ego and selfishness,and yes!i did it.As human being
You might think my methodology is a little harsh , but for damn sure how many poor people have had to deal with this shit?. This has happened for years. fuck’em show them you have sabers made of iron.

Anyway i’m tired as fuck and have been getting my drink on with my least favorite crunkjuice (Harimau di Bawah Pokok Kelapa) but I hope this shit will help you, and or amuse you because clearly that’s what I’m here for your personal amusement,anyway ladies and gentleman,I’m out have fun crunk kids..

love you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment