
''EPIC''. i have heard this word a lot more than you can imagine.Not everything is epic, shitheads.I do learn about these word and plus i do ask my lecturer the word ''EPIC'',and she said that ''Literary epics are tales of heroism, and are often about voyages across other epic things, such as oceans''. I don't know every literary epic out there, but I know that getting "FRONT LAWN SEATS" sure as shit.That's it, Unless it's an ocean, cosmic or heroic, it's not epic.
So when you dipshits ascribe the word "epic" to banal things like the new Tron poster (not even the entire movie, just the poster), and children's games like "duck duck goose," you cheapen the word and water it down so it just becomes a sound you make, like a grunt when you approve of something..(i dont know what the fcuk am i saying). :D
in my opinion,using words like "epic" to describe how extremely impressed you are by everything has ruined the word. If everything is epic, nothing is epic.If i was wrong,PLEASE do teach me how to use "epic" word.
No comments:
Post a Comment