Is it just me or have all 20-something-year-old's I know have fallen into a state of constantly thinking we are too old for anything fun. Staying out 'til 3am drinking and dancing doesn't sound too appealing to me, especially since I'd rather spend my weekends without a thumping hangover. I'm just too old to be drunk at a club at 3 in the morning.dipshit.for some reason i'll never drink anymore. OK OK It's probably just me.wuuuhu.
14 December! there were several moments when the conversation was typical wacky for us and I thought, "Oh, I should remember that exchange and blog it." This morning of course it is all gone. I remember no specifics. Oh, well, I do remember the conversation about people getting old which included debate about whether my memory was being affected. I admitted to loss of hearing and grey hairs, but insisted my memory was this bad when I was 23.it was a great and best birthday party i ever had,the talking , the singing , dinner and everything.it was just PERFECT!
the truth is, though, I am not too old for anything. YOU are not too old for anything. We should not be held back by those numbers, damn it! OK. I'm not too old to do a jumping / flying shot on the beach with my older sister who is also not to too old!i was born at midnight maybe.haha.Random. I bet you didn't know I was born right at the stroke of midnight. Or well, at least that's what's written on my birth certificate. My mom says the clock they used as basis might (just might) have been a few minutes advanced.
The older I got, though, the more I realized I was not as intelligent as I thought I was. Good thing I also realized it was not the only thing that mattered in the world - that there were so many things much more important than IQ! Greet Me!.My whole life, my birthday always fell at the time of the year when everyone was busy. When I t was still birthday, december was finals exams, final projects, and final reports week or preparation dipshit.The worst one was when I was a high school Freshman and nobody at school knew/remembered my birthday at all. Fail!
But here is my self indulgent birthday post for you - all I ask for is a quick a simple greet on this, my special day. Yehey! I feel so lucky to have all of you!

No comments:
Post a Comment