my pleasure

TOUNGE OF MY COLICAB

Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

keep the good people around


I think I've reached a point in my life where I only want to keep the good people around.I know I'm not the only one who has put up with a lot of bullshit in the past from people that considered themselves friends. After a while, it starts to wear on you. You begin wondering why you keep letting these people stick around

On another note, I believe in forgiveness - wholeheartedly. I believe that everyone screws up every now & then, and nobody is perfect. However, when someone keeps screwing up in the same ways and begins to expect your forgiveness, the scales become tipped. It gets all thrown out of whack, and you end up being the schmuck that somebody is walking all over. That ain't friendship, folk

No comments:

Post a Comment