my pleasure

TOUNGE OF MY COLICAB

Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

thanks beast!




Back to my room , but now it’s almost 2:00 am and I’m closing my book and going to bed all ready for the class tomorrow..and I’m still up and all I can hear is TIK .. TOK.. TIK.. TOK the fuckin desk clock on the table. I try to keep it off my mind and it’s starting to work . Finally I’ll get some sleep. But I can hear a dog barking in the street so I start thinking about how dogs live out there in streets .Poor things.. The dog keeps barking and now I’m thinking “ok.. It’s not a big deal, it’ll stop now” but it keeps going on and on and on and my anger is building up.. Now I’m pressing the pillow tight on my head but still I can hear it barking.. now it’s 3:00 am and I get off my bed in one move and open the window and stick almost all the upper half of my body out and shout my head off “SHUT UUUUUUUP YOU FUCKIN DOOOG!!!!” and it actually shuts up :) thanks dog (beast).

No comments:

Post a Comment