my pleasure

TOUNGE OF MY COLICAB

Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

i lived out an ideal universe

eat this


I used to occupy myself with these problems – when I was sitting here,watching what was happened. I understood everything then, very clearly,that is, as far as the mind permits one to understand things. I was more pure, more disinterested, so to speak. I didn’t have to defend or uphold anything, least of all a system which I never did believe in, not even as a child. I lived out an ideal universe, all on my own. It was very simple:full of hypocricy , hatred ,cheated and lied .But,I eliminated every disturbing and restraining element. Perfect freedom. If was a vacuum and in it I exploded.

no matter how hard i try,now matter how good i understand ,but in the end,no body cares.Do you care? ''f'' o0o (nah,read between the line man,read between the line) .So the question is: does anybody in the universe care about what the heck is goin on? or do you care that she ate a mediocre sandwich? ,seriously, I don't,

what im trying to say is,wake up!nobody care,even you lovable girlfriend,.you're fucked up! no one care.we should just send them to mars.What good are they when you're stuck on this shitty planet with assholes everywhere? Everywhere I look, assholes.. I can't concentrate anymore..

I can't wait until I become a hermit. Why? Because I hate people. Everywhere I go, people are there. Loud, filthy, obnoxious people dancing and singing. I wanted to walk this weekend, but I couldn't find any without people in them , and so, once again I'm forced to watch people walk around in circles pretending to know what the hell's going on. Nobody knows,nobody cares. We're all stuck on this miserable little rock, forced to follow with the system.

people just dont want to think anymore.

respectfully yours.pfffffffttttt~

No comments:

Post a Comment