Now im sitting all alone,while my cousin Azza (watching tv) and Nazril (had a good chat with his bestfriend).Hell,The internet is filled with so much trivial bull from such small minded people, that I felt fortunate to have stumbled upon this blog that I have started writing. Honest, truthful, and painful, it is comes from the depths of the deepest love and deepest hurt that i was gone through.
It's funny, because when I happened upon this blog it was after a huge misunderstanding, bad mood,.Sometimes, we just don't realize how good we have it until it's all gone. Appreciate your loved ones. Who knows what the future holds? I'm sure you didn't.
I haven't tasted any alcohol today, I don't know if that's good news or what, but i just cant keep off thinking about what happened last night. Was that some kind of sick joke?man,i miss her.yesterday was awesome,spending time with my girl was the best thing happened to me.and today is the bad day i guess and i know,no one give a shit.
But that's alright, i had been asleep all day, but the problem is will i be able to sleep tonight.shit happen sometime.Yes, I know this is wrong but I am not out of my mind, I have to do this, I need to escape, I need to feel numb, I need to forget.pffft
It's funny, because when I happened upon this blog it was after a huge misunderstanding, bad mood,.Sometimes, we just don't realize how good we have it until it's all gone. Appreciate your loved ones. Who knows what the future holds? I'm sure you didn't.
I haven't tasted any alcohol today, I don't know if that's good news or what, but i just cant keep off thinking about what happened last night. Was that some kind of sick joke?man,i miss her.yesterday was awesome,spending time with my girl was the best thing happened to me.and today is the bad day i guess and i know,no one give a shit.
But that's alright, i had been asleep all day, but the problem is will i be able to sleep tonight.shit happen sometime.Yes, I know this is wrong but I am not out of my mind, I have to do this, I need to escape, I need to feel numb, I need to forget.pffft

lols, rindu sumandak ka? ahaha. sty kk bha, sng mo jumpa ;)
ReplyDeletehaha.freak
ReplyDelete